Park City has become famous for its epic celebration of Independence Day. The 4th of July parties here stretch into days – not hours – and it all begins THIS Wednesday!
3rd of July Celebration & Fireworks
5PM@ Park City Mountain Canyons Village
Start the celebrations with caricature artists, hula hoops, chalk art, and face painting! Kick off the holiday with these complimentary, family-friendly activities at Park City Mountain Canyons Village. Here’s a round down of all the events:
- 4 PM → Bars open – beer, wine, and spirits will be available for purchase, and can be consumed freely throughout the Village and venue. Outside alcohol is not permitted.
- 5 – 9 PM → Family activities: face painting, caricature artists and chalk art.
- 5 – 7 PM → DJ Velvet
- 7:15 – 9:30 PM → The Number Ones
- Dusk → Fireworks Display
The Cabriolet lift and Frostwood gondola will be open from 2 – 11PM.
- 7 AM → Pancake Breakfast @ City Park
- 8 AM → Fourth of July 5K Run
- 9:30 AM → Main Street closes
- 11 AM PARADE @ Historic Main Street
- 12 PM → Activities @ City Park — Music, BBQ & beverages, games, and more
- 3 PM → Family Activities @ Park City Mountain Village – Mountain BBQ!
- 5 PM → Live Music by Memphis McCool @ The Green at Park City Mountain Village
- 7:30 PM → Live Music by The Soulistics @ The Green at Park City Mountain Village
- DUSK → FIREWORKS at Park City Mountain
What you need to know about getting around town:
You can also head out of town to spend the day at the Dejoria Center for its Fourth of July Celebration. Here’s what’s happening there:
- Noon – 5 PM → Local food and drink, activities for kids, wagon rides, live music, local crafts, and more.
- Noon → Surf’s Up Beach Boys Cover Band
- 1:45 PM → After Party 80s Hits Cover Band
- 3:30 PM → Arms of America U2 Cover Band
The Colony at White Pine Canyon is the largest gated ski-in / ski-out community in the United States. Our land spans 4600 acres, and approximately 90% of it will always be preserved as open space.
In winter, enjoy exclusive ski and snowboard access to one of North America’s largest mountain resorts, Park City Mountain. In spring, the snow melts to reveal an amazing network of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails, connecting to more than 400 miles of single-track trails throughout the surrounding area.
The Colony is just 35 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport and 5 minutes to Park City’s historic Main Street, home to the Sundance Film Festival and world-class dining and shopping.